Requisition ID: 16296
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackling the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies – Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
At Collins Aerospace we believe that the way we put our solutions together sets us apart – and the people who put our solutions together make the difference.
* A dynamic and team-driven company that delivers world-class communications solutions
* A performance-driven environment where results are recognized and rewarded
* Exciting career enhancement and continuous learning opportunities
* A competitive compensation package and exceptional employee benefits
This position will encompass a wide range of IT monitoring skills. The ideal candidate will be involved primarily in the development of our applications, infrastructure, Opportunity to learn of monitoring tools: SolarWinds, Nagios, Aternity, Splunk . This individual will work with IT production support, spend a significant amount of time to build Monitoring landing pages, Monitoring dashboards, supporting IT customers with their monitoring process, resolve level 1,2,3 trouble tickets, and be involved with application/infrastructure performance analysis and reporting.
OS Experience: Microsoft Window Server. Web development, Linux, Unix are beneficial
Application Experience: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, OneNote and SharePoint)
Scripting: PERL, Python, PowerShell, Shell
DBs: Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelors or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Students must have senior status entering the Summer of 2019.
- A 3.0 GPA or higher is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.