In this role, the Computer Support Technician will be responsible for:
- Respond to service issues.
- Act as the front-line for technical support issues.
- Taking support phone calls on a variety of issues including email, desktop support, server support and network related issues.
- Traveling throughout central Iowa to perform tasks such as desktop troubleshooting or server maintenance. Must have vehicle and valid driver’s license.
- Monitors processes and logs of server and network equipment.
- 2+ years of handling a wide range of IT tasks
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent
- Windows administration experience
- Familiar with Active Directory, Google Apps
- Setup, maintain and troubleshoot TCP/IP networks, VPNs, firewalls, Wi-Fi and VLANs
- Hardware and software troubleshooting everything from servers to switches to phones
- Virus/malware removal, PC rebuilds.
- Cable runs, installing patch panels, terminating cables
- Patience and experience in customer service.
- Strong written and oral communication
- Level headed under pressure
- Ability to work independently as well as a group
- BA or 3+ years of experience working in IT as an Analyst or doing Support
- Linux and Windows Administration experience
- Experience with Office 365
Qualified individuals are encouraged to e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.