McFarland Clinic is currently accepting applications for a CMA/LPN/RN for its Ames office. Candidates should be service-oriented, a team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our patients.
Responsibilities include: Rooming patients, assisting providers in exam rooms, assisting providers with in-office procedures, scheduling surgeries, phone calls, stocking rooms, maintaining provider’s operating room schedule as well as Outreach schedules, obtaining prior authorizations as needed for medications, surgeries and imaging.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or certification as a Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) from American Medical Technologist (AMT).
- Possession of State Licensed Practical Nurse license
- Possession of State Registered Nurse license.
- Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care Providers.
- Mandatory Reporting of Dependent Adult and Child Abuse.
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Clinic experience helpful not required.
For more information, click here.