McFarland Clinic is currently accepting applications for CMA/LPN/RN-Primary Nurse for its South Ames office. Candidates should be service-oriented, a team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our patients.
Responsibilities include: assisting in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management, working in collaboration with physicians and our team of nurses in a fast-paced family medicine practice, rooming patients, obtaining vital signs, safe administration and documentation of vaccines/immunizations, providing excellent customer service, stocking rooms, as well as other nursing responsibilities as delegated.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or certification as a Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) from American Medical Technologist (AMT), NAHP, NCCT, NHA
- Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care Providers.
- Possession of a State Practical Nurse license.
- Possession of a State Registered Nurse license.
- Mandatory Reporter
Days: Monday – Friday.
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Previous clinical nursing experience.