McFarland Clinic is currently accepting applications for CMA/LPN/RN-Primary Nurse for its South Ames office. Candidates should be service-oriented, a team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our patients.
Responsibilities include: assisting in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management, working in collaboration with physicians and our team of nurses in a fast-paced family medicine practice, rooming patients, obtaining vital signs, safe administration and documentation of vaccines/immunizations, providing excellent customer service, stocking rooms, as well as other nursing responsibilities as delegated.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or certification as a Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) from American Medical Technologist (AMT), NAHP, NCCT, NHA
- Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care Providers.
- Possession of a State Practical Nurse license.
- Possession of a State Registered Nurse license.
- Mandatory Reporter
Days: Monday – Friday.
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Previous clinical nursing experience.
McFarland Clinic offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, 401(k), and PTO. Click here for details.
McFarland Clinic is central Iowa’s largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic. Join our team and join a group of caring professionals, dedicated to providing Extraordinary Care, Every Day! We value quality care and extraordinary service, trusting relationships and an exceptional workplace. Our organization has more than 75 years experience of caring for people. We welcome applicants who can help us enhance the health and well-being of our patients and communities we serve.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of it policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.