McFarland Clinic is currently accepting applications for CMA/LPN/RN- Outreach backhall nurse for its Ames office. Candidates should be service-oriented, a team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our patients.
Responsibilities include: preparing patients for office visits, taking vitals, assisting the department providers with procedures and examinations as instructed, obtaining accurate patient information, thoroughly completing paperwork, communicating with patients, coordinating referrals, restocking exam rooms, overseeing provider daily patient schedules, communicating via telephone.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants
- Graduate from accredited school of nursing
- Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or certification as a Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) from American Medical Technologists (AMT).
- Possession of State Licensed Practical Nursing license
- Possession of State Registered Nurse license
- Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care Providers.
Days: Wednesday – Friday
Hours: 8 AM – 5 PM
- One year clinical experience preferred.
McFarland Clinic offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, 401(k), and PTO. Click here for details.
McFarland Clinic is central Iowa’s largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic. Join our team and join a group of caring professionals, dedicated to providing Extraordinary Care, Every Day! We value quality care and extraordinary service, trusting relationships and an exceptional workplace. Our organization has more than 75 years experience of caring for people. We welcome applicants who can help us enhance the health and well-being of our patients and communities we serve.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of it policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Read More Here