McFarland Clinic is currently accepting applications for CMA/LPN/RN for its Rheumatology Department. Candidates should be service-oriented, a team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our patients.
Responsibilities include: rooming patients, answer patient’s phone calls, call with patient results, refill medications, answer MyChart messages, administer some medications (vaccinations and Prolia) and draw up medications for injections. Nurse will be required to use the electronic medical record to complete daily tasks. On the job training will be provided for specific medical system. Medication refills sometimes require calling pharmacies and coordinating care.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or certification as a Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) from American Medical Technologists (AMT), NAHP, NCCT, NHA
- Possession of a State Practical Nurse license
- Possession of a State Registered Nurse license.
- Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care Providers.