McFarland Clinic is currently accepting applications for CMA/LPN/RN for its Ames office. Candidates should be service-oriented, a team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our patients.
$2/hour Float Pay Differential paid after successful completion of float orientation.
Responsibilities include: greeting patients, completing room process (chief complaint, vitals, medication review), assisting providers with exams and procedures, coordinating referrals, completing prior authorizations, and educating patients on provider recommendations and instructions.
- Graduation from an accredited program for Medical Assistants.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Certification or registration from an approved certifying organization for Medical Assistants (AAMA, ARMA, AMT).
- Possession of a State Registered Nurse license
- Possession of a State Licensed Practical Nurse license
- Current Basic Life Support certification.
- Mandatory Reporting of Dependent Adult and Child Abuse.
Days: Monday – Friday. Occasional evenings and weekends.
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. May include occasional evening and/or weekends if working in Urgent Care or Express Care
- Experience in medical office setting.
- 2-3 years clinical experience.
McFarland Clinic offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, 401(k), and PTO. Click here for details.
McFarland Clinic is central Iowa’s largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic. Join our team and join a group of caring professionals, dedicated to providing Extraordinary Care, Every Day! We value quality care and extraordinary service, trusting relationships and an exceptional workplace. Our organization has more than 75 years of experience of caring for people. We welcome applicants who can help us enhance the health and well-being of our patients and communities we serve.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Read more here