McFarland Clinic is currently accepting applications for CMA/LPN/RN for its Ames office. Candidates should be service-oriented, a team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our patients.
$2/hour Float Pay Differential paid after successful completion of float orientation.
Responsibilities include: greeting patients, completing room process (chief complaint, vitals, medication review), assisting providers with exams and procedures, coordinating referrals, completing prior authorizations, and educating patients on provider recommendations and instructions.
- Graduation from an accredited program for Medical Assistants.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Certification or registration from an approved certifying organization for Medical Assistants (AAMA, ARMA, AMT).
- Possession of a State Registered Nurse license
- Possession of a State Licensed Practical Nurse license
- Current Basic Life Support certification.
- Mandatory Reporting of Dependent Adult and Child Abuse.
Days: Monday – Friday. Occasional evenings and weekends.
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. May include occasional evening and/or weekends if working in Urgent Care or Express Care
- Experience in medical office setting.
- 2-3 years clinical experience.
For more information, click here.