McFarland Clinic is currently accepting applications for CMA/LPN/RN for its Ames office. Candidates should be service-oriented, a team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our patients.
Responsibilities include: preparing patients for office visits, taking vitals, assisting the department providers with procedures and examinations as instructed, obtaining accurate patient information, thoroughly completing paperwork, communicating with patients, coordinating referrals, restocking exam rooms, overseeing provider daily patient schedules, communicating via telephone.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants
- Graduate from accredited school of nursing
- Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or certification as a Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) from American Medical Technologists (AMT).
- Possession of State Licensed Practical Nursing license
- Possession of State Registered Nurse license
- Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care Providers.
Days: Monday – Friday – Full time – 4 days per week.
Hours: 8 AM – 5 PM
- One year clinical experience preferred.
Read more here.