McFarland Clinic is currently accepting applications for a CMA/LPN/RN for its Ames office. Candidates should be service-oriented, a team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our patients.
Responsibilities include: Rooming patients, obtaining vital signs, assist with procedures and minor surgeries, providing excellent customer service, stocking rooms, as well as other nursing responsibilities.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Possession of State Licensed Practical Nurse license
- Possession of State Registered Nurse license.
- Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care Providers.
- Mandatory Reporting of Dependent Adult and Child Abuse.
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Strong computer skills
- 3 years clinical experience
For more information, click here.