McFarland Clinic is currently accepting applications for a CMA/LPN/RN for its Ames office. Candidates should be service-oriented, a team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our patients.
Responsibilities include: utilizing a systematic approach to nursing practice. Through this process, the professional will assist the physician in the quality health care services in accordance with McFarland Clinic’s Employee-Level Vision Related Behaviors. Able to display excellent customer service, knowledge of nursing theory, practice ongoing care, and able to function efficiently and accurately.
(2- Full-time position available)
- Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or certification as a Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) from American Medical Technologists (AMT).
- Possession of a State Licensed Practical Nurse license.
- Possession of a State Registered Nurse license.
- Current Basic Life Support certification.
Days: Monday – Friday. Saturday rotation. Occasional evening hours until 7:00 PM.
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Saturday rotation 8:00 AM – noon
- Previous hospital or clinic experience preferred.
For more information, click here.