The Client Services Representative supports customers and actively manages Capital Markets and Investments/Mutual Funds document requests and product inquiries. Working with members across the team, they serve as a contact for Workiva products and services and are responsible for providing accurate and timely delivery of client requests. The Client Services Representative is counted on to deliver an exceptional customer service experience.
- Provide timely service to our Capital Markets Working Groups (issuer and underwriter counsel, bankers, auditors, consultants and customers) and Investment Working Groups (internal and external counsel, paralegals, fund administrators, EDGAR filers and customers) throughout the completion of the transaction and/or regulatory reporting cycles
- Complete routine service requests such as document imports and document edits as well as routine customer support requests
- Import documents supplied from Working Groups by applying correct formulas, formatting and style in Workiva Documents
- Create and link source financial data in Workiva Spreadsheets
- Ensure accuracy of documents through review of work completed
- Answer customer inquiries through dedicated support line and email
- Escalate customer issues to appropriate team members while remaining accountable to customers
- Assist Client Services Department on ancillary service projects
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Proven professionalism in verbal and written communication via phone, email and other channels
- Self-motivated with a strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement
- Ability to work successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes, programs and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Technical aptitude with competency in G Suite and Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency to communicate directly with customers on technical aspects of our application
- Demonstrated ability to lead, work independently, and take initiative to meet established timelines
- Flexibility to work varying hours to meet client deliverables and tight deadlines
- Commitment to a collaborative and engaging team setting
- Ability to deliver high quality service and support under pressure with a keen attention to detail
- Background in accounting/finance industry preferred
- Previous customer facing role(s) preferred
- Less than 10%
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Evening, weekend, and after-hours work may be required to meet client deliverables
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View page here