The Client Services Representative supports customers in actively managing their Capital Markets and Investments/Mutual Funds document requests and product inquiries. They serve as a contact for Workiva products and services and are responsible for creating a “wow” customer experience. Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of client requests and working with members across the team, the Client Services Representative is counted on to deliver best-in-class customer service.
24/7 dedication to Working Group (internal/external counsel, investment/deal advisors, auditors, consultants, paralegals, fund administrators, EDGAR filers and customer) throughout the completion of the transaction or project
Prepare documents supplied from Working Group by applying correct formatting, style, and formulas in Wdesk reporting software
Create source documents from financial data in Wdesk spreadsheet software
Answer customer inquiries through Capital Markets, Investments/Mutual Funds support line and email
Ensure accuracy of documents through review of work completed
Deliver high quality service and support under pressure with a keen attention to detail
Assist Client Services Team on ancillary Wdesk projects as needed
What You’ll Need
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement
– Ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
– Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes, programs and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
– Strong technical aptitude, with competency in using Google Drive and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Proven communication skills, both phone and email
– Proficiency to communicate directly with customers on technical aspects of our application
– Demonstrate ability to lead, work independently and take initiative to meet established timelines
– Flexibility to work varying hours to meet client deliverables and tight deadlines
– Ability to work successfully in an ever evolving environment
– Experience in accounting/finance industry preferred
– Experience in a customer facing role preferred
– B.A./B.S. degree preferred
– Less than 10% travel
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
– Less than 10% travel is required to meet with employees, vendors and/or suppliers
Shift hours: Wed-Sun 4pm – 1am CST
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email email@example.com.
View page here