Do you want to change the world? It’s a question we take seriously at TMC Transportation where everything we do is focused on providing what we call Destination Excellence. Through a people-first culture that thrives on collaboration, creativity, and commitment we engage the world’s best companies’ supply chains differently.
Have you ever wanted to be in THE role that directly helps shape your company’s future? As the newest Carrier Sales Specialist at TMC logistics you will be integral to our success as you procure and provide capacity to our TMC Logistics customers.
Here at TMC Logistics, transportation is a team sport and when one of us is successful we are all successful, your contributions will be immediately recognized and valued as critical to the success of the fast-paced environment of the Ames, IA office.
Want to know more? Check out the opportunity linked below. We can’t wait to meet you!
What will be asked of you:
- Uphold TMC’s Core values of Integrity Quality and Dedication to Excellence
- Seek out and develop carrier relationships to provide capacity to our valued customers
- Provide world class communication and service to our carrier partners and shippers
- Negotiate freight rates and book loads with carriers that meet TMC’s safety standards
- Collaborate with the business development team in crafting best in class capacity solutions
- Be the face of TMC logistics to the carrier community
What we will do for you:
- Provide a casual and fun culture focused around teamwork
- Provide the opportunity to grow your knowledge, skillset and career to be become one of our next leaders
- Competitive base salary with an aggressive uncapped commission structure paid to you every month
- Comprehensive Benefit Package including a 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership – ESOP!
Who we are looking for:
- A high-energy, forward thinking individual.
- A passionate person who lives for building relationships.
- The ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results.
- A person with strong multitasking ability who brings a sense of urgency to everything they do.
- A knack for building strong relationships with businesses and decision makers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.