McFarland Clinic is currently accepting applications for a Care Manager (CMA/LPN/RN) for its North & West Ames office. Candidates should be service-oriented, a team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our patients.
Responsibilities include: Collaborates with all members of the multidisciplinary healthcare team to ensure the delivery of high quality and cost-effective care through transitional care management and chronic care management in accordance with McFarland Clinic’s Employee-Level Vision-Related Behaviors. The Care Manager focuses primarily on telephonic communication and health coaching with patients at high risk of hospital admission or re-admission.
- Graduation from an accredited program for Medical Assistants
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Certification or registration from an approved certifying organization for Medical Assistants (AAMA, ARMA, AMT).
- Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care Providers.
- Possession of State Registered Nurse license.
- Possession of State Licensed Practical Nurse license.
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Previous McFarland Clinic experience preferred
- Minimum of five years experience in a multi-specialty clinic or similar organization.
- Experience with population health, care coordination, and/or disease management programs preferred.
- Certified coaching certification preferred/ Required to have within 1 year of employment
- CMA/LPN preferred
McFarland Clinic offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, 401(k), and PTO. Click here for details.
McFarland Clinic is central Iowa’s largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic. Join our team and join a group of caring professionals, dedicated to providing Extraordinary Care, Every Day! We value quality care and extraordinary service, trusting relationships and an exceptional workplace. Our organization has more than 70 years experience of caring for people. We welcome applicants who can help us enhance the health and well-being of our patients and communities we serve.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
View page here