The Business Operations Manager – Sales Operations will optimize process and automation across the deal and order management workflow. This role will lead high impact initiatives that transform business processes. You’ll collaborate with cross-functional leaders across the company to unlock value and accelerate deal flow.
Operations Support and Process Improvement:
- Drive organizational change in the deal and order management process through structured problem-solving with a focus on user experience
- Identify growth areas and strategize solutions for our current operational model including systems, processes, and policies
- Partner with cross-functional teams to analyze, develop, plan, and implement project plans and solutions for key initiatives
- Ensure consistency and alignment across team procedures
- Investigate research requests on new and existing initiatives
- Lead and perform user-testing when new features and functionality are introduced to the deal and/or order management process
Reporting and Analytics:
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify and gather information needed to support sales objectives and goals
- Identify process gaps through the analysis of data and information received from stakeholders
- Work with Sales Ops/Deal Desk and Sales leadership to develop and implement KPIs, dashboards, scorecards, and other reports
- Assist with data management and cleanup
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Broad knowledge of commercial and operations fundamentals
- Strong planning, organizing, prioritizing, and multitasking skills
- Exceptional analytical skills including ability to develop insights and draw conclusions beyond what is readily apparent
- Solid verbal and written communication skills to translate business needs and requirements in clear, concise, and effective manner
- Ability to effectively interact with business partners at varying levels of organization and across cultures
- Strong interest in leveraging technology, tools, and process improvements to develop innovative solutions and drive continuous improvement
- Well organized with superb project management and time management skills • Ability to bring order to ambiguous situations
- 5+ years in business operations, sales operations, project management, and/or management consulting
- Proven problem-solving skills and process-improvement skills
- Advanced proficiency with Salesforce (Admin certification preferred)
- Experience with creating reports in Salesforce and SQL
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more: https://www.workiva.com/careers/benefits
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View page here