This Business Analyst – Voice and Contact Center works with internal business partners and external resources to provide application systems that enable functional processes. This role partners closely with our Customer Service Team to deliver a game changing customer experience for our customers using cutting edge cloud technologies. Provides basic functional and system application support while developing experience in system solution creation and delivery. Assigned smaller projects or a phase of a larger project. Works under general supervision with few direct instructions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in the job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS OF THIS BUSINESS ANALYST- VOICE AND CONTACT CENTER
- Bachelor’s degree or two year degree with 2 years related functional experience.
- Proficient in basic Software System Concepts
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to understand and use database concepts
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, Teams, PowerBI
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with APIs
- Ability to travel expected: 0-15% of time
Apply through the link below;