- Contributing to the overall visual strategy representing the Ag Leader brand and propelling it into the future.
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Evaluating trends, assessing new data and keeping up to date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Actively participate in discussions and planning around brand and marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to uphold and enhance the Ag Leader brand.
- Assume a role in quality control around customer facing brand elements.
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, infographics, social media images, advertising campaigns and other digital assets including email and web.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Reviewing other designers’ drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts based on marketing direction.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Editing photos, video and other visual assets to meet company needs.
- Capturing video (including drone footage) and photos of product in use as well as stationary.
- 5+ years of design experience; particularly in the areas of digital marketing and emerging technologies.
- Portfolio of brand development.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with video and photography equipment.
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Aesthetic skills.
- Ability to be flexible and receive constructive criticism.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
- Experience with SalesForce and WordPress is a plus.
To apply, please submit your resume below.