Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead overall HCP brand strategy development by leveraging key market, customer, and competitive insights to inform and deliver a brand strategy in order to maximize business opportunities.
- Drive understanding of customer needs and journey mapping to ensure an integrated customer journey map to develop and create the desired customer experience.
- Work with the overall marketing team to identify brand opportunities for all targeted customers and work with the DETs to develop campaigns aligned to prioritized opportunities
- Lead teams in prioritizing key business opportunities and the development of KPIs.
- Ensure customer experience feedback optimizes ongoing and future brand campaigns and is integrated into future brand strategy.
- Use a test & learn approach, and interpret data in order to optimize tactical and media strategy on a rolling basis
- Ensure media plans are strategically aligned and deployed on time
Position Location: Upper Gwynedd, PA or Virtually based
- Required: BA/BS
- Preferred: MBA
Required Experience and Skills:
- BA/BS degree
- A minimum of 2 years Pharma/biotech experience OR a minimum of 3 years combined strategic marketing, brand management, sales or business support experience in any industry, is required
- Strong written/verbal communication skills as demonstrated through experience in strategy & marketing business case communication, sales interface, direct customer engagement and/or sales presentations
- Requires up to 10% travel
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Master’s degree/MBA degree
- Experience in the hospital segment, within an infectious disease therapeutic area
- Experience in a highly regulated environment (with medical/legal review processes)
- Demonstrated ability to leverage data analytics and/or customer and market insights to make business decisions
- Ability to define, gather, and analyze information, opportunities, and threats in the external environment including from competitors, policies and other market forces
- Competitive and scenario planning
Apply through the link below;