The Associate Client Services Manager is the primary customer contact for Workiva products and services and is responsible for creating a “wow” customer experience. The Associate Client Services Manager will be responsible for day-to-day customer success activities spanning from the initial stages of onboarding to continued engagement and retention. The Associate Client Services Manager will have an in-depth understanding of each customer’s overall business requirements and act as a consultant to determine how the various Wdesk solutions and features can meet their needs. The Associate Client Services Manager will also partner with other Workiva teams on initiatives that address customer needs.
- Deliver high quality service and support under pressure with a keen attention to detail
- Assist Client Services Team on ancillary Wdesk projects as needed
- Provide primary customer contact for Workiva products and services and execute a “wow” interaction
- Champion customer responsiveness and issue resolution
- Serve as a customer advocate while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Finance
- Develop methods of project management that allow for continuous improvement in customer satisfaction
- Build strong Working Group relationships and explore opportunities for growth
- Assist in identifying revenue opportunities within the framework of the organization-wide strategy
- Onboard customers and drive the initial implementation and integration of Wdesk while effectively managing Working Group expectations
If Investments Focused:
- Collaborate on design and execution of onboarding project plans for Investments/Mutual Funds customers
- Coordinate filing process for Investments/Mutual Funds customers either remotely or onsite
- 24/7 dedication to Working Group (internal counsel, external counsel, paralegals, fund administrators, EDGAR filers and customer) throughout the completion of the project
If Capital Markets Focused:
- Design and execute onboarding project plans for Capital Markets customers. Account is transferred to a Customer Success Manager after transaction is completed (Associate Client Services Managers do not maintain a book of business)
- Coordinate filing process for Capital Markets customers either remotely or onsite
- 24/7 dedication to Working Group (issuer counsel, underwriter counsel, bankers, auditors, consultants, and customer) throughout the completion of the transaction
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement
- Ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes, programs and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a strong sense of customer service with the ability to identify customer needs and expectations and respond in a timely and effective manner
- Strong technical aptitude, with competency in using Google Drive and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate outstanding customer contact at all levels within the Working Group
- Demonstrate ability to lead, work independently and take initiative to meet established timelines
- Outstanding project management, follow-through and keen attention to detail
- Ability to communicate customer needs while prioritizing organizational goals and initiatives
- Professional, outgoing, energetic personality with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in accounting/finance industry preferred
If Investments Focused:
- Thorough knowledge of Investments/Mutual Funds processes and filings
If Capital Markets Focused:
- Thorough knowledge of Capital Markets processes and filings
- Up to 50% travel for onsite training and filing support as needed
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Evening, Saturday, and Sunday work may be required to meet client deliverables
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
- Base Pay Range in Colorado: $64,000-$89,000
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
The base pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring range for this job. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to relevant skills, experience, and capabilities.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more: https://www.workiva.com/careers/benefits
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email email@example.com.
View page here