Mentor Graphics is now Siemens EDA
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
- Deploy Siemens EDA emulation software and hardware solutions at customers and guide the customers to successful design bring-up
- Work closely with R&D to solve problems, review product specs, and find good general solutions that improve the overall product
- Train AE’s and customers on the solution
- Win pre-sales engagements in cooperation with the technical sales teams
- Successfully deploy our solutions at early customer sites. This means educating the customer on best practices and tool requirements. It also means working with R&D to make the tool improvements necessary for the customer’s success.
- Ensure existing customers maximize the value they receive from the solution by developing and enhancing methodology that exploits the solution’s capabilities
- Ensure customers are kept up-to-date with the latest enhancements
- Provide customer requirements to R&D and marketing
- Work with QA and Docs to help them create tests and documentation that will improve our solutions
- Create examples and tutorials that are shipped with our products.
- Develop and/or refine methodology employed in creating and using prototypes and maximizing the value of our prototyping solution
- 6+ years in design, verification, simulation, emulation and prototyping of electronics chips and systems
- BS or MS in EE, CE, CS or related areas
- Experience with an emulation platform
- SystemVerilog, Verilog and/or VHDL RTL design experience
- ASIC and/or FPGA implementation experience(synthesis, place&route)
- Verification experience with SystemVerilog, SystemC and/or C/C++
- Debug of RTL designs and simulation
- Proficient in scripting languages used today(e.g., Perl, Python, various shell scripts/Makefiles, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Competitive personality driven to win, ethically, in competitive business situations
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to create and deliver product demos live, via internet, or recorded
- Ability to create and deliver product presentations focused on functionality and value differentiation
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally. Travel includes customer meetings as well as visits to other Siemens EDA R&D sites.
- Remote Work Ok