Summit Carbon Solutions is an innovative company which is developing and building the world’s largest carbon capture project in the upper Midwest over the next several years. We are a dynamic and highly entrepreneurial team that is expanding rapidly. We are looking for a smart, flexible, and high-energy individual to join our team. Summit Carbon offers an exciting, collaborative work environment with a casual dress code. We offer competitive compensation and excellent employee benefits.
This position works closely with the Project Team to help successfully reach our projects financial outcome. Facilitates project cost processes including invoice tracking, reconciliation, and approvals.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Receives and reviews invoices for accuracy and verification to contract and completes reconciliation
- Charge expenses to correct accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice
- Facilitates invoice approval process
- Communicates with vendors and contractors to resolve invoice discrepancies and obtain required backup documentation
- Monitors and tracks invoices against purchase orders for accurate reporting
- Collaborate with other team members to support department and project goals and objectives
- Experience superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office
- Detail oriented and high-quality work product
- Ability to facilitate a collaborative working environment for internal and external customers
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive work environment for others
- Knowledge of ERP Accounting Software
For more information, click here.