Workiva is looking for Client Onboarding Interns to help create a positive impact on our customers lives by assisting in the timely and accurate building of customer documents. The Client Onboarding Intern receives projects from the Lead Client Onboarding Specialist and with an in-depth knowledge of the Workiva application, creates customer documents.
- Obtains previously submitted documents (SEC website or other available sources)
- Applies appropriate document formatting according to best practices
- Applies linking to document
- Creates supporting workbooks for document to serve as database
- Reviews document and projects prepared by others
- Applies XBRL tagging where necessary
User Testing: Participates in user testing performed by Quality Assurance to aid in the development and enhancement of Workiva products
- Very strong attention to detail
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to understand simple math concepts
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong communication (verbal, listening and writing) skills
- Self-motivated and action-driven with the ability to take initiative, execute and follow-through
- Well organized with superb time management skills
- Demonstrates strong sense of customer service
- Pursuing a degree in finance, technical writing, business, or a related field
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
- Pay Rate in Colorado: $15 per hour
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, You’ll Enjoy:
- Intern Environment: Workiva was ranked a top 100 internship program by WayUp and ranked #58 in Best Places to Work for a reason! Our interns have the opportunity to participate in mentoring, professional development, networking, and flexible hours during their internship. We continually strive to provide numerous resources to build not just excellent interns, but excellent business professionals.
- Real Work Experience: Workiva interns are treated as full-time employees and are allowed the freedom to contribute to real work that truly impacts Workiva and it’s operations. From writing code in our production environment to directly supporting our customers’ on our newest platform, our interns play a vital role in our company!
- Fantastic Perks: Being an intern at Workiva has benefits beyond just a paycheck. You can’t beat the wellness discounts, 401k participation, casual dress environment and countless other perks that Workiva offers!
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more.
Intern Video: https://youtu.be/LIxhabEk8Ao
Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email email@example.com.