The Sales Operations Intern supports various internal teams, including Services, Information Technology, Data Science, Finance, Accounting, and Sales. This person conducts research on sales-related activities and provides the information to internal stakeholders to scope new territories, companies, and opportunities.
- Perform high value, ad-hoc research and maintenance projects related to companies and territories
- Validate and research sales-related activities
- Develop working relationships across the organization to better integrate Sales Operations with teams we support and that are supported by us. (i.e. other Sales divisions, Services, Information Technology, Data Science, Finance, and Accounting)
- Perform Sales Analytics and Reporting tasks as assigned to support sales team performance management
- Support sales team in data collection and interpretation of data to drive increased sales production
What You’ll Need
- Technically savvy with the ability to demonstrate a high level of competency using Excel, Word, Google Docs, etc.
- Strong communication and leadership skills demonstrated through leadership positions in community, school, or other programs
- Professional, outgoing, energetic personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Attention to detail and follow-through are required
- Experience using Excel, Word, and Google Docs, a plus
- Must be actively enrolled in a degree-seeking program in Business or related field of study
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.