Transforming ideas into new opportunities.
Iowa State University Research Park’s incubator system provides the assistance to take ideas from conceptual to profitable. Startup organizations and individuals can access a variety of incubators for the resources they need to grow and prosper.
ISU Research Park’s Technology Incubator has supported more than 80 start-up companies.
ISU Research Park's technology incubator identifies early-stage, tech-based concepts and businesses and assists in economic development and technology transfer. This provides an environment for growth, with help for developing viable business plans and securing financial backing.
Take advantage of the Biotech Wet Lab Incubator to advance your research.
ISU Research Park houses an 8,000 sq. ft. wet-lab incubator facility. The incubation facility provides laboratory space for the growth and development of start-up, spin-off and established biotechnology companies. Features include:
- Existing lab space sizes from 300-2,000 square feet
- Fume hood, casework, sinks, eyewashes, purified water, gas, vacuum and air
- Shared autoclave, centrifuge, freezer, tissue culture hoods, conferencing and breakroom
- Custom-designed labs also available
Iowa State University also offers a number of department-focused On-Campus Incubators.
In addition to ISU Research Park's Technology and Wet-Lab Incubators, several opportunities are available through ISU, including:
- Center for Crops Utilization Research
- Plant Sciences Institute Innovations Development Facility
- Roy J. Carver Co-Laboratory Business Incubator for plant sciences
Contact us to learn more about ISU Research Park’s incubator system and how to qualify.