Developer will be exposed to all areas of software development including design, development, peer review, testing, implementation, and maintenance. Responsibilities include creating new applications as well as enhancing and maintaining existing applications.
Preferred Computer Skills:
- Bachelor of Computer Science is preferred or equivalent experience.
- Experience preferred in the design, development, and documentation of MS Access based applications as User Interface.
- Experience in working with flat files and relational databases especially MS SQL database.
Main Job Duties:
- Developer will put time into all areas of software development including design, development, peer review, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
- Analyze requirements and work with team on application design and development.
- Participate in design, documentation and code peer reviews.
- Provide application on-call support
- Accept and complete projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Document status and keep team informed of progress.
- Follow application performance, security and coding standards.
- Other duties as assigned
Ph: 641-892-4222 ext 308
Equal Opportunity Employer