Landus Cooperative is currently seeking a Vice President of Animal Nutrition! Do you have a passion for agriculture? Do you enjoy leading department sales and operational teams to ensure achievement of their goals? Then come join our team!
We are seeking a motivated individual who can direct all aspects of our Animal Nutrition department. At Landus Cooperative, you’ll find a fun team atmosphere and a stable career that offers excellent benefits for full-time employees!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
- Update and maintain the department strategic plan
- Develop and lead department sales and marketing
- Participate, support, and nurture the development of customer relationships to facilitate business growth
- Partner with department controller to fully manage P&L; develop and update budget, projections and forecast; ensure data integrity and accurate reporting
- Ensure plant personnel and physical assets meet company, safety, environmental, health, regulatory, maintenance, quality and customer standards
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives, uphold the highest of quality standards and support quality certification programs
- Serve as President of Feed Partner’s, LLC (joint venture); be involved in other industry-groups as needed/desired
- Adapts, elevates and advocates for the company by effectively managing the business/department with a focus on safety practices, customer focus, quality management, financial management, asset management, business expertise, planning and execution and continuous improvement.
- Develops own functional and technical knowledge through on-the-job experience and training, formal education, continuing education, certifications, and industry group participation as needed and desired.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Feed management, operations, sales, marketing, and customer service experience
- Proven ability to establish and manage customer relationships
- Proven leadership and management competencies
- Must be able to move/lift up to 50 pounds
- Bachelor’s degree (animal science or similar discipline preferred and 10 years in a management position and/or the equivalent combination or education and experience. Master’s degree preferred.
· Teamwork: Works hard to emphasize team success ahead of individual success.
· Safety: Protects the well-being of our employees, customers, and consumers.
· Consistent Quality: Accepts responsibility to provide quality work in a timely manner.
· Empowered: Enjoys working hard and has initiative to do what’s right.
· Integrity: Displays honesty by doing what they say they will do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
View page here