The User Experience Design Manager – Digital Marketing delivers top-tier and consistent digital experiences to our customers and prospects. This position supports the Digital and Brand Marketing team to provide management of the Workiva brand through the web marketing channel and partner with internal teams to continually optimize the user experience.
What You’ll Do:
- User Experience Design
- Works in close collaboration with team members and stakeholders to lead UX strategy, information architecture, and user flows to improve online user experience, support business initiatives and branding objectives throughout the buyer journey
- Partners with internal stakeholders to identify capabilities required to meet user needs, and delivers solutions in the context of the entire UX lifecycle
- Facilitates UX activities such as user/design research, discovery workshops and interviews with key stakeholders
- Conducts research on website user behavior, needs and preferences
- Monitors and analyzes the success of site functionality, architecture, design patterns, and user flows
- Provides recommendations to relevant teams and stakeholders based on quantitative/ qualitative research and data in order to optimize online user experience
- Creates wireframes and user interface designs
- Partners with front and back-end developers for implementation
- People Management
- Provides employees with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities
- Maintains an atmosphere of respect, mutual support, flexibility, continuous learning, and commitment to business goals to fulfill the company objectives
- Matches staff skills and talent to tasks to ensure optimal engagement and performance
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in design, marketing, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years user interface/digital marketing experience
- 1+ years team management experience is a plus
- Experience using Google Analytics, Tableau and similar platforms
- Familiarity with Adobe XD, Invision, or similar wireframe/prototyping tools
- Strong background in Drupal or similar content management systems
- Experience with user interface development and user experience testing and analysis
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated track record of successfully bringing large scale programs to market
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables within a situation
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on an as needed basis.
- Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even four dog-friendly offices (Ames, Bozeman, Missoula and New York City).
Learn more on the Workiva LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
View page here