Vertex Software is at the forefront of innovative technology in a rapidly changing industry. As the manufacturing industry navigates changes within Industry 4.0, Vertex is positioned to revolutionize team-based collaboration and digital twin technology with our cloud-based platform offerings. Vertex founder and proven entrepreneur, Dan Murray, has grown two prior software companies to $100M+ revenue and executed successful IPOs. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company.
Vertex Software is looking for a UX Design Intern enhance our user experiences across multiple user touchpoints. This individual will be responsible for innovating and continuously improving our user interfaces and user touchpoints for our product. You will collaborate with our engineering, product, and customer success teams to represent the voice of our customer.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Collaborate with product owners and other internal stakeholders to guide the product and user design strategies
- Attend internal and external UX-related meetings and inspire the organization with the latest user insights
- Participate in our user stories and end user testing approaches
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Cognitive Science, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction (Human Factors), Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Impeccable attention to detail with ability to deliver pixel perfect design specifications
- Experience utilizing 3D visualization tools preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
View page here