At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackling the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies – Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Will develop course materials and present training courses to internal and external customers in accordance with Collins Aerospace and/or contract imposed standards. Assist in the conduct of classroom and lab training for a variety of Collins equipment at domestic locations. Training may consist of air crew / operator, maintenance, repair for both individual Line Replaceable Units (LRU) and integrated systems. Responsible for maintaining overall customer satisfaction for training products and services. Will use a variety of training delivery techniques including local classroom, virtual classroom, computer assisted training, and web delivered training. Will participate in development of routine and advanced training strategies and products. Will assist in advising, authoring, reviewing, and updating technical manuals and documents.
Note: This is not a flight position.
- Works with customer, engineering, technical support, and manufacturing to ensure accurate course material
- Learn models, equipment and systems to the degree necessary to setup, configure, operate, and perform functional tests.
- Deliver training prepared instructional presentations in accordance with established department standards.
- Operate various interactive instructional resources and audiovisual equipment.
- Forward leads for potential sales to appropriate management.
- Present professional image in conduct, attitude, and appearance. Work closely with others to accomplish objectives.
- Responsible for proposal, planning, and monitoring of training programs including complex projects and ‘bundled’ training services.
- Interpret customer requirements and propose training solutions.
- Serves as consultant or internal spokesperson for the organization on highly significant matters related to customer training.
- Participate in networks involving coordination among groups of customers, vendors, and internal functional groups.
- Responsible for managing the delivery of learning content by understanding various methods.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelors or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- US Citizenship required
- Must possess directly applicable experience with professional aviation flight operations including avionics systems and the Air Traffic Control (ATC) environment.
- Must possess excellent instructional and communications skills along with the ability to maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Experience in operating, maintaining, and/or instructing in Technically Advanced Aircraft (TAA)
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We’d like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you’ve been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.