At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
This position is for a System Engineering CO-OP within the Common Platform Software department System Integration team. The engineering co-op in this position will be working with the Systems Integration engineering team responsible for Rockwell Flight2 or Collins Pro Line Fusion® system integration tasks.
This role requires an individual with a broad range of skills and knowledge in system, software, and hardware engineering; interface protocols; and general problem solving. The role involves designing interfaces among multiple subsystems to ensure the system functions as intended. The role is highly dynamic, often requiring coordination among the various subsystem teams and rapid resolution of technical issues that arise.
The selected candidate will be involved with items as follows:
- Logical Interface Design
- System Configuration Files
- Network Configuration Tables
- Network Switch Configuration Tables
- Virtual Machine Configuration Tables
- System I/O Tables
- Creation of system configuration artifacts
- Setup and support of software development equipment
- System Integration Facility
- Software Development stations
- General Lab support to Systems and Subsystems teams
- System technical performance measurement
- Configuration table release coordination
- Must be capable of obtaining a US Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance. US Citizenship is required.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We’d like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you’ve been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
View page here