McFarland Clinic is central Iowa’s largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic. Join our team and join a group of caring professionals, dedicated to providing Extraordinary Care, Every Day! We value quality care and extraordinary service, trusting relationships and an exceptional workplace. Our organization has more than 70 years of experience of caring for people. We welcome applicants who can help us enhance the health and well-being of our patients and communities we serve.
McFarland Clinic is currently accepting applications for a System Specialist – Trainer for its Ames location. Candidates should be service-oriented, a team player, and be able to provide extraordinary care, every day to our patients.
- Facilitate training for designated applications.
- Assist Instructional Designers with training development.
- Complete project tasks within the assigned timeline.
- Provide end user feedback to Instructional Designers in order to identify improvement strategies for the training material.
- Provide end user feedback to Application Coordinators in order to identify improvement strategies for system design.
- Provide contact and problem resolution for all users with hardware, software, and application problems.
- Coordinate and maintain end user registration and training completion details.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree from an accredited university or college.
Days: Monday – Friday. Early morning, evening, and weekend hours may be required.
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication abilities including skills in explaining technical topics to novices.
- Time management skills required.
- Proficient in Google Apps for Work.
- Obtain Epic Proficiency upon hire.
- 2-4 years: IT customer support and analytical problem solving.
- 2-4 years: Technical training experience.
- 3-5 years: Experience with Epic’s Electronic Health Record-Prelude, Cadence and/or Resolute preferred.
- McFarland Clinic experience preferred.
McFarland Clinic offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, 401(k), and PTO. Click here for details.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
View page here