Landus Cooperative is currently seeking a Supply Chain Specialist! Would you consider yourself reliable and detail-oriented? Then come join our team!
We are seeking a motivated individual who is responsible for facilitating and monitoring the supply chain movement of the chemical and seed products with Landus Cooperative. At Landus Cooperative, you’ll find a fun team atmosphere and a stable career that offers excellent benefits for full-time employees!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
- Coordinate with Director of Procurement to ensure chemistry products are inventoried, ordered and staged to meet optimum speed and quality expectations from internal and external customers.
- Coordinate contract growing, testing, cleaning, reporting and logistics of seed production to ensure timely delivery of seed orders; provides insights and direction on customer priority as needed and maintains follow up to verify production, conditioning and delivery expectations meet internal and external customer approval and the agreed upon deliveries have been made
- Maintain accurate inventory systems and reports for chemical and seeds.
- Design and prepare special analysis, queries and reports as needed for presentation to divisional management
- Proactively establish and foster the customer relationship through personal communication and involvement and help to identify opportunities for additional business efficiency and growth.
- Must have a valid state motor vehicle license.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university.
- Two years of related experience.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Teamwork: Works hard to emphasize team success ahead of individual success.
- Safety: Protects the well-being of our employees, customers, and consumers.
- Consistent Quality: Accepts responsibility to provide quality work in a timely manner.
- Empowered: Enjoys working hard and has initiative to do what’s right.
- Integrity: Displays honesty by doing what they say they will do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled