Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Join the Mission Systems team as a Term Intern and find out what it’s like to develop innovative technologies and creative solutions that redefine aerospace. As a global organization and world-renowned leader, we offer a rewarding and valuable experience that will help prepare you for your future career.
Internships with us are a hands-on, real time work experience that contributes directly to Mission Systems’ bottom line, and brings you right into the heart of the aerospace industry.
The Collins Aerospace Intern Program affords students the ability to:
- Learn and gain practical experience in a hands-on environment
- Work on projects and programs currently in progress at Collins Aerospace which allows the intern to apply knowledge that contributes to the overall business
- Earn a competitive salary during the program
- Participate in robust leadership development opportunities
Possible future employment
Tactical Procurement Support
- Supplier Agreements Review
- Delivery Assurance Activities
- Support Supply Chain ProjectsStrategic Procurement
- Support active strategic initiatives
- Strategic Buyer Role and Assigned Commodities
- Negotiation TacticsNew Program Procurements
- Support New Program Introductions
- Attend Program MeetingsSupplier Quality Management
- Active Team MemberMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Enrollment in a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD program for the Fall 2020 semester in Supply Chain or Business
- US Citizenship required
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We’d like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you’ve been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
View page here