We have a great opportunity for a Superintendent to join our team. This is a field management role providing supervision and guidance on job-sites to ensure safety and quality standards. As the ears, eyes, and boots on the ground for the Project Management Operations team, you will drive the project forward by managing sub-contractors and vendors that are on-site to complete their tasks. We’re looking for individuals with experience and background in the following areas: commercial food processing/handling operation, convenience stores, restaurants, multifamily residential units, office buildings, agricultural livestock confinement facilities and hotels.
- Exceptional communication and effective listening
- Scheduling and Project Management experience
- Leading, mentoring, and training of diverse teams and communicating expectations
- Experience with multiple project types and sizes
- Knowledgeable in estimating process
- Ability to read other people and adapt your approach to achieve results
- Timely recognition of problems and implementing solutions
- Maintain quality control over the project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, related field, or related experience
- 5+ years of construction experience preferred
- Ability to be on job-site 100% of the time throughout the project duration. Rotational scheduling available
We offer a full benefits package that includes competitive compensation, vehicle allowance, incentives; complete with company subsidized health, dental, vision, disability and 401(k) benefits.
View page here