Stine Seed Company is looking for individuals for seasonal field work at its Adel, Iowa facility. Applicants must be at least 14 years of age by July 1, 2019.
- Workers will operate in groups performing various in-field tasks related to seed production including detassling, rougueing, corn nursery maintenance, etc.
- Workers are assigned to crews, are properly supervised at all times and supervisors are in place to ensure safe working conditions.
- Transportation to/from work is available from two points – Adel and Perry. Alternately, workers can drive themselves to Stine’s facility. All workers are transported to the fields by bus; workers are not allowed to drive their personal vehicles to the fields.
- Availability to begin work in late June or early July; work to last for a period of 3 to 6 weeks; start dates and length of employment will vary based on weather and field conditions.
- Ability to work from 6:00AM to 3:00PM. There will be times when the workday is extended, or shortened, for various reasons.
- Ability to work outside for extended periods.
- Suggested that each worker brings a hat, poncho, sunscreen, a water bottle and packed lunch.
Stine offers compeitive pay of up to $13 per hour, with bonus incentives for attendance and work experience.
View page here