Our Consulting Services team listens to and gathers information from our customers to better understand their needs. Within that team, our Solutions Consultant directly interfaces with our customers to determine potential strategies. Solutions Consultant works with our internal teams in Sales, Product Development, and Customer Success, to develop solutions within current Workiva products to exceed our customer needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Consult with customers to determine their challenges and requirements
- Create custom demo solutions for customers and prospective customers
- Provide project and relationship management to larger customers with broader needs
- Directly interface with customers and provide complex solutions
- Collect feedback from the field and provide it to Product Marketing and Product Development
- Obtain a strong knowledge of Workiva products through a commitment to ongoing training
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting
- A./B.S. degree required; CPA preferred
- 3+ years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a bachelor’s degree
- Required travel, up to 75%
- General computer technology skills to include word processing, spreadsheet and presentation programs
- Proven problem-solving skills and business acumen
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, successfully multi-tasking and determining priorities to meet deadlines
- Experience in Audit and SOX required; ERM preferred
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on an as needed basis.
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
View page here