EnSoft Corp. is an engineering software company located within the Iowa State University Research Park in Ames, Iowa. Today our products and services are used by over 350 companies worldwide including every major automotive, aerospace, and defense company in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Our interns help major automotive and aerospace companies develop the software that puts cars on the road and airplanes in the sky.
As an intern at EnSoft, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects and gain valuable skills. We are looking for self-directed, bright, creative individuals. You will be exposed to a professional software development environment and work in a team alongside experienced software engineers. You will also have the opportunity to work with our clients.
Eligibility. Our internship is part of the STEM Internship Program sponsored by the Iowa Economic Development Authority (IEDA). To be eligible, you must be (1) an undergraduate or graduate student within 1 to 2 years of graduation (2) enrolled at an Iowa community college, private college, Regent university or a graduate of an Iowa high school enrolled at an out-of-state college or university.
- Research, conceive, and develop software applications to extend and improve upon EnSoft’s product and service offerings.
- Contribute to one or more projects utilizing advanced graph algorithms, source code analysis, or control systems.
- Solve all problems that come your way.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be enrolled in a related major such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
- Excellent algorithm development and implementation skills.
- Must have completed an algorithms course.
- Experience with Java programming required.
- Spring 2020 (15+ hrs/week) and/or Summer 2020 (30+ hrs/wk)
- Experience with Eclipse is a plus.
- Familiarity with MATLAB or control theory is a plus.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
EnSoft is an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, disability, ethnic or national origin, color, race, religion, sex, or status as a veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state, and local laws. EnSoft uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility for all newly hired employees within the United States.
View page here