As an intern at EnSoft, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects and gain valuable skills. We are looking for self-directed, bright, creative individuals. You will be exposed to a professional software development environment and work in a team alongside experienced software engineers. You will also have the opportunity to work with our clients.
- Research, conceive, and develop software applications to extend and improve upon EnSoft’s product and service offerings.
- Contribute to one or more projects utilizing advanced graph algorithms, source code analysis, or control systems.
- Solve all problems that come your way.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be enrolled in a related major such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
- Excellent algorithm development and implementation skills.
- Must have completed an algorithms course.
- Experience with Java programming required.
- Spring and Fall Semesters (15+ hrs/week) and/or Summer (30-40 hrs/wk)
- Experience with Eclipse is a plus.
- Android or iOS development experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with MATLAB or control theory is a plus.
- Within one to two years of graduation and enrolled in one of Iowa’s community colleges, private colleges or the regent institutions.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View this page here: https://ensoft.theresumator.com/apply/rIhbkc/Software-Engineering-Internship