Web Application Developer
Proagrica is looking for an experienced web developer to join the Web team. You will be working with a tight-knit group of engineers and developers building the next generation precision ag products and tools on the web.
Positions are available in our Stillwater, Tulsa, or Oklahoma City locations.
What you will be doing:
• Building interfaces and architecture to support our growing product offerings in a new Web-based application
• Creating map applications to help our customers view and interpret their data
• Researching and Prototyping new technologies that may improve the performance or add new functionality to our applications
• Working with developers to optimize our current development workflow
• Writing readable, maintainable and performant code.
What we will expect from you:
• Propensity to learn: Web development is continuously evolving. We want to foster an environment of teaching and learning to equip individuals on team with the tools needed to be successful.
• An eye for design: We have a fantastic design team, but you should be able to provide suggestions and input.
• Communication: Effective communication within the team as well as others in chat, documentation, and collaboration is essential.
Technologies we use:
• ReactJS: Our codebase is React/Redux.
• MapboxGL: We push our geo through Mapbox
• NPM: We use npm scripts to automate development and deployment
• Jest/Enzyme: Our code is thoroughly tested using a blend of testing utilities
• Sass: All CSS is written in Sass
• Microsoft: We use Team Foundation Server for issue tracking, code repository, and build environment, Teams for communication
• .NET Core: Our APIs are written using Microsoft’s open-source web framework
Proagrica offers competitive pay and benefits including: 18 days PTO vacation each year, 401(k) matching, Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability Insurance, Flex Spending Account.
View page here