Proagrica is looking for an experienced web developer to join our Enterprise Solutions team. We develop web, iOS, and Android applications for high value customers. You will be working with a tight-knit group of software engineers, QA engineers, and database developers, building the next generation precision agriculture products and tools.
So, if you are not afraid of hard work and have a desire to build highly performant applications and gain experience working with large and complex geospatial data systems, come see us and ask for more details to see if you are a fit.
This position is available in our Stillwater, Tulsa, or Oklahoma City locations.
- 3+ years of Software Engineering experience
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Building interfaces and architecture to support our growing product offerings in a new Web-based application
- Creating map applications to help our customers view and interpret their data
- Researching and Prototyping new technologies that may improve the performance or add new functionality to our applications
- Working with developers to optimize our current development workflow
- Writing readable, maintainable and performant code.
- What we will expect from you:
- Propensity to learn: Web development is continuously evolving. We want to foster an environment of teaching and learning to equip individuals on team with the tools needed to be successful.
- An eye for design: We have a fantastic design team, but you should be able to provide suggestions and input.
- Communication: Effective communication within the team as well as others in chat, documentation, and collaboration is essential.
- ReactJS: Our codebase is React/Redux.
- MapboxGL: We push our geo through Mapbox
- NPM: We use npm scripts to automate development and deployment
- Jest/Enzyme: Our code is thoroughly tested using a blend of testing utilities
- Sass: All CSS is written in Sass
- Microsoft: We use Team Foundation Server for issue tracking, code repository, and build environment, Teams for communication
- .NET Core: Our APIs are written using Microsoft’s open-source web framework
View page here