The Senior Renewals Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate renewal of both auto and non-auto renewing subscriptions. You will ensure high customer satisfaction during the renewal cycle, through a high-level of data accuracy and partnering with Renewal and Account Managers to provide a seamless customer experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute all phases of subscription renewal lifecycle to include notifying customers of renewal, creating quotes, and closing renewals opportunities.
- Partner with and support Sales team by closing renewals in a timely manner
- Provide guidance on renewal strategy to maximize value based renewal pricing
- Prepare proposals, including renewal rate calculations and contract preparation
- Verify contracts, review terms and conditions
- Work closely with Sales Operations, Accounting, Finance, and Legal teams to ensure all contracts are accurate
- Respond to questions from customers and sales reps on any aspect of a renewal
- Prepare monthly reports outlining renewal KPI’s
- Partner with renewal team members as appropriate to assist with successful completion of renewals
- Ensure invoice accuracy and work closely with Finance to make sure payment is collected.
What You’ll Need:
- Experienced working cross-functionally on a team to deliver customer and client facing proposals
- Experienced performing data analysis, modeling, and/or financial analysis to support or drive business decisions
- Skilled in presenting and engaging with cross-functional teams and executive management
- Ability to be proactive, creative, entrepreneurial and results oriented
- Capable of prioritizing requests based on importance and timing for key decision making or events
- Capacity to acquire a thorough understanding of corporate goals and objectives, and to understand the effect they have on the Renewals team
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience in renewals, sales operations, account management
- 3 years’ experience with growth technology environments is preferred
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and prior experience with modeling and analysis is essential
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com is preferred
- 4 year degree required