We have a great opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join our team. Reporting to Vice President of Operations, this position is responsible for delivering larger, highly technical projects or multiple projects with a larger team, including Project Managers as assigned, within goals for quality, timeliness, budget, profitability, safety and customer satisfaction. One needs to be able to emonstrate an ability to persuade others, lead under difficult circumstances, and ability to take critical feedback. You become truly accountable to Henning for the financial success of the project and you are truly accountable for the careers of others. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for defining, teaching, and enforcing the use of good project management practices. They have a broad toolkit of techniques, resolving complex, interdependent activities into tasks and sub-tasks that are documented, monitored, and controlled. They adapt their approach to the context and constraints of each project, knowing that no “one size” can fit all the variety of projects. And they are always improving their own and their teams’ skills through lessons-learned reviews at project completion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, related field, or related experience
- Fifteen or more years of construction experience at a management level
- LEED accreditation preferred
- Exceptional communication and effective listening
- Effectively communicate regarding project milestones, status updates, as well as any existing or potential customer escalation issues
- Scheduling and Project Management experience
- Leading, mentoring, and training diverse teams and communicating expectations
- Experience with multiple project types and sizes
- Ability to develop project plans and manage individual deadlines and goals
- Manage project scope by assessing requirements, changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time, and risk
- Knowledgable in estimating process
- Cost management experience – accountable for project results
- Ability to negotiate effectively, quick and assertive
- Ability to read other people and adapt your approach to achieve results
- Understanding of productivity and pricing
- Understanding of all project costs
- Exceptionally detail oriented and organized with excellent time management skills
- Good at multi-tasking, flexible
- Timely recognition of problems and providing and implementing solutions
- Maintain quality control over project while effectively managing project scope
- Ability to step back and look at the big picture/overall project
- Ability to produce accurate monthly job projections
- LEED Accredited or general understanding of LEED principles
- Proficient in Timberline, Microsoft Office, and other construction-related software
- Follows direction given by management
- Ability to travel to varying project locations
Henning Companies, LLC is in the business of providing general building construction management services which address the special needs of our customers. Henning is committed to quality construction and service far above industry standards.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, disability and 401(k).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
View page here: http://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/job/210838?source=HenningCompaniesLLC&jobFeedCode=HenningCompaniesLLC&returnURL=http://www.henningcompanies.com/