Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. We build next-generation collaborative solutions for enterprise productivity and pride ourselves on bringing consumer-grade experiences to our business users. We love our customers, and they love us back. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Our solutions are used by thousands of companies globally, including over 75% of the top 500 U.S. companies, allowing our users to work more efficiently and spend more time with their families.
Our Product Managers are the glue holding our business and technology strategies together. They are charged with listening to our customers, understanding our business, and collaborating with our full product development teams to build groundbreaking solutions that empower our customers to get their jobs done quickly and right. You’ll have a healthy mix of technical and customer experience responsibilities and the autonomy to set the course for your product area.
Data Sharing and Linking is one of our most critical capabilities and in many ways, it’s what makes us so special – you could call it our secret sauce. By linking data back to sources rather than copying and pasting numbers, we ensure a level of data integrity, consistency, and control that cannot exist within legacy productivity suites all while making complex things feel easy and scaling to the most complex business needs.
As the Senior Product Manager for Data Sharing and Linking, you will be responsible for charting the course for future innovation within this hyper-critical area. Our customers adore our Linking capabilities and we need you to come on board to help us identify and deliver the next wave of opportunities within the space that will empower our customers to tackle ever more challenging data integrity concerns.
We are large enough to have the resources and scale to tackle huge technical and customer experience challenges but small enough that each Product Manager has a very real opportunity to impact the course of our business. We love straddling these worlds and think you will too.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Define and drive the end-to-end product vision and strategy for your area
- Work closely with customers to understand their needs and pain points
- Prioritize and sequence feature development and releases leading to significant and tangible business value
- Develop your ideas into real products that our customers use and love every day
- Build strong working relationships across multiple engineering, design, project management, and business teams
- Work closely with senior leaders within product development and across the company
- Serve as a mentor for Product Managers and/or Associate Product Managers
- Be an advocate for your customers throughout the organization and hold a very high bar for building a high-quality product
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager over areas of increasing complexity
- A proven track record of leading the development of product vision and strategy
- A self-starter mindset to execute in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Strong Leadership skills – the ability to influence and inspire across multiple teams and job functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and prioritization skills
- An excellent understanding of product development and how web technologies work
- Ability to work collaboratively in an environment that promotes constant team communication
- Ability to travel to meet with customers and/or key stakeholders, product teams in other Workiva locations (up to 20%)
- Bonus points if you have prior experience in software development or similar field
- Bonus points if you have an MBA
Look here to learn a bit more about us:
- Workiva Newsroom: https://www.workiva.com/newsroom
- Workiva Tech Blog: https://techblog.workiva.com/
- Workiva YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Workiva