As the Senior Director of Client Services at Workiva, you will be responsible for the leadership and direction of the Client Services Team made up of Solutions Architects, Project Managers, Client Onboarding Associates, and the Platform Services team. These individuals support the Workiva Sales teams, customers, partners, solutions, and vertical markets. You will focus on creating and improving processes for scaling, identifying long-range issues and will recommend options for courses of action. In this role, you will be working with Enterprise level clients.
What You’ll Do:
Direction: Lead the direction of the Client Services Team
- You will be responsible for scaling team and consulting services practice.
- You will identify short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- You will direct the team on best practices, set quarterly metrics, and objectives.
- You will oversee the completion of project tasks and artifacts, will manage conflicts within group, and escalate risks/issues as needed.
- You will create and maintain relationships with business partners, technology partners, and with cross functional teams.
Growth, Development, and Maintenance: Ensure the growth and development of the Client Services Team, with a focus of Customer First
- You will identify and develop team members for growth and future leadership opportunities.
- You will maintain the team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training team managers.
- You will drive results by counseling and disciplining team managers; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- You will foster growth within teams with a focus on customer-first through goal setting strategies.
- You will create and analyze metrics that monitor team performance.
- You will collaborate with subject matter experts in the development and delivery of services to ensure customer needs are identified and met.
What You’ll Need:
- 10+ years experience in a Professional Services role as a Solution Architect or Subject Matter Expert Manager or related role
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4+ years of additional relevant work experience; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Strong technology experience
- Experience with crisis management
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence multiple stakeholders and lead cross functional teams across geographies and functional units
- Strong business acumen, with a focus on world-class customer service
- Ability to problem solve in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, with proficiency determining priorities and meeting deadlines
50-75% travel is required in this position
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
Health & Wellness
: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on an as-needed basis.
: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
Learn more on the Workiva LinkedIn
View page here