The Workiva Information Security team is responsible for ensuring the security and compliance of Wdesk, which processes business critical and federally regulated data for most of the 100 and 500 largest US companies. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud services, several programming languages, and an innovative development team; all while gaining exposure to some of the industries major compliance standards.
What You’ll Do:
- Help solve security issues identified in the production application
- Develop tools to assist with security and compliance tasks
- Assist with continual vulnerability testing of web applications to identify weaknesses
- Recommend new security controls to fix vulnerabilities
- Collaborate with Development teams to gather information regarding security problems, issues, and ideas
What You’ll Need:
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Google App Engine a plus
- Experience with Amazon Web Services a plus
- Vulnerability and penetration testing experience a plus
- Self-motivation and initiative skills to search for and resolve security issues
- Exceptional ethical and discretion ability to keep security vulnerabilities on a need-to-know basis
- Initiative and social skills to network with technical individuals to gather information on projects
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, listening) to explain remediation strategies and details to implementers, highly technical individuals, and management levels
- Progress towards bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or similar technology degree required
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
Learn more on our Muse Page
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.