Making sure our team members are well equipped for success is an essential key to our success here at Workiva. Our field readiness team has a group of individuals whose sole purpose is to make sure that our salespeople are always prepared for the field. Through extensive training on industry intel, skill building, and overall sales processes, our Field Readiness team works tirelessly to support the needs of our salespeople.
How You Will Impact the Success of Workiva:
- Research new training techniques
- Help with coordination of sales quarterly meetings
- Work closely with other teams in the company including legal, marketing, sales operations and client services etc.
- Help support different events – Quarterly Meetings, New Hire Trainings and Certification trainings
- Compiling usage reports, course completions and content tracking.
- LMS work: course imports, updates and tracking.
What You Will Need to Be Successful in This Role:
- Active student status, working toward a degree in business or related field
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and researches items in full prior to taking action
- Ability to work professionally with internal employees and outside vendors
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.
View page here: https://www.workiva.com/careers/positions/sales-training-intern