The Sales Operations Manager of Renewals responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate renewal of both auto and non-auto renewing subscriptions. You will ensure high customer satisfaction during the renewal cycle, through a high-level of data accuracy and partnering with Renewal and Account Managers to provide a seamless customer experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute all phases of subscription renewal lifecycle to include notifying customers of renewal, creating quotes, and closing renewals opportunities.
- Partner with and support Sales team by closing renewals in a timely manner
- Provide guidance on renewal strategy to maximize value based renewal pricing
- Prepare proposals, including renewal rate calculations and contract preparation
- Verify contracts, review terms and conditions
- Work closely with Sales Operations, Accounting, Finance, and Legal teams to ensure all contracts are accurate
- Respond to questions from customers and sales reps on any aspect of a renewal
- Prepare monthly reports outlining renewal KPI’s
- Partner with renewal team members as appropriate to assist with successful completion of renewals
- Ensure invoice accuracy and work closely with Finance to make sure payment is collected.
What You’ll Need:
- Technical capacity with great attention to detail
- Experienced working cross-functionally on a team to deliver customer and client facing proposals
- Experienced performing data analysis, modeling, and/or financial analysis to support or drive business decisions
- Skilled in presenting and engaging with cross-functional teams and executive management
- Ability to be proactive, creative, entrepreneurial and results oriented
- Capable of prioritizing requests based on importance and timing for key decision making or events
- Capacity to acquire a thorough understanding of corporate goals and objectives, and to understand the effect they have on the Renewals team
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in renewals, sales operations, account management
- 3 years’ experience with growth technology environments is preferred
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and prior experience with modeling and analysis is essential
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com is preferred
- 4 year degree required
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on an as needed basis.
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.