The Sales Operations Manager of Contract Compliance will be responsible for developing the systems, processes and execution of ensuring customer compliance with existing subscription and services orders. You will ensure high customer satisfaction during the compliance process, through a high-level of data accuracy and partnering with Renewal and Account Managers to provide a seamless customer experience to ensure accurate customer orders.
What You’ll Do:
- Work cross-functionally to design systems and programs to monitor customer usage
- Establish processes for ensuring customer application usage remains compliant with subscription agreements
- Execute all phases of the compliance lifecycle to include notifying customers of compliance issues, creating quotes, and closing compliance related opportunities
- Partner with and support Sales team by identifying and resolving compliance related matters in a timely fashion
- Provide guidance on communication and deal strategy to maximize value
- Verify contracts, review terms and conditions
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic issues across departments
- Respond to questions from customers and sales reps on any aspect of compliance
- Partner with renewal team members as appropriate to assist with completion of activities
What You’ll Need:
- Technical capacity with great attention to detail
- Ability to be proactive, creative, entrepreneurial and results oriented
- Demonstrated success in establishing new programs with cross-functional teams
- Capacity to acquire a thorough understanding of corporate goals and objectives, and to understand the effect they have on the Compliance program
- Experienced performing data analysis, modeling, and/or financial analysis to support or drive business decisions
- Capable of prioritizing requests based on importance and timing for key decision making or events
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in finance and/or sales operations in technology companies
- Proficiency in the use of technology and tools leveraged by the organization to manage the business
- 4 year degree required
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on an as needed basis.
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.