Vertex Software is at the forefront of innovative technology in a rapidly changing industry. As the manufacturing industry navigates changes within Industry 4.0, Vertex is positioned to revolutionize team-based collaboration and digital twin technology with our cloud-based platform offerings. Vertex founder and proven entrepreneur, Dan Murray, has grown two prior software companies to $100M+ revenue and executed successful IPOs. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company.
Vertex Software is actively seeking an experienced, results-driven Sales Development Manager to develop, execute, and grow a Sales Development Rep (SDR) model. This individual will lead the strategy and execution in creating an ideal candidate profile, developing a successful cadence to identify and warm sales leads, and executing the model during early efforts. As the SDR model ramps, this individual will transition into a leadership role to build, mentor, and coach a cohesive SDR team.
- Skilled at generating new leads that suit Vertex products and fit within our target markets
- Cold outreach skills that enable reps to find and speak with decision makers via social media, email, and phone
- Build rapport quickly, within minutes of a phone call or with the subject line of an email
- Nurture leads that are in the sales and marketing funnel in a way that warms them up and qualifies them for a sales call
- Use a customer relationship management tool to track and score leads within the pipeline
- Be able to identify which leads are not likely to buy and those that are likely to purchase in the near future.
- Set up qualified appointments for a closer, or present the product and win the account in a timely manner
- Work with the rest of the sales team to create an environment of teamwork and meeting goals
- As a team manager, build and develop an SDR team from the ground up
- B.A. in Marketing or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Incredible verbal and written communication skills
- Managed a team of SDRs or Internal Sales
- Coachable and able to take and implement constructive criticism
- Ability to learn and use new technology in a relatively quick manner with instruction
- Fantastic organizational skills to keep contacts and schedules perfectly in order
- Salesforce experience preferred
View page here